As spoken last week (T1W5), information pertaining to the test is as follows:
Date: 27 February 2013 (Wednesday)
Duration of Paper: 45 minutes
Total marks: 30
- Primes, Highest Common Factor, Lowest Common Multiples (including Square, Square Root, Cube & Cube Root)
- Real Numbers Reference
- All questions must be answered in INK.
- Show all working as it will demonstrates your train of thoughts and understanding on how you arrive at the answers.
- Write neatly.
What you need to bring:
- Working Calculator with the approved sticker
- Ruler & Pencil
- Notes Booklet (green)
- Questions (and answers) to the exercises were discussed in class.
- Worked solution to selected pages also available in the GoogleSite (under Mathematics > Class page)
- Worked solutions are available in the GoogleSite (under Mathematics > Class page)
- The marked handouts will be returned to you on 13 & 14 February. Please do corrections. You may refer to the worked solutions in the GoogleSite.
- Reading assignments & practices have been scheduled. Refer to the "Calendar".
- You should not have problem logging in. Email me if you forget your password.
- (i) p1 to p8
- (ii) 2012 Level Test 1 (p67-73)
- (iii) Optional: 2012 Level Test 2
- Worked solutions are available in the GoogleSite (under Mathematics > Assessments
The test results will constitute to your overall Maths results for the year.